Horizontal Balers | Innovative Recycling Solutions
Are you searching for a way to make your recycling and waste management process more efficient? Horizontal balers are your solution. With these industrial recycling machines, you can automatically and effectively process your paper and cardboard waste for storage and transport. With a horizontal baler from Balemaster, you will quickly see improvements in your recycling process. Contact us today for more information on how our balers can work for you.
What is a Horizontal Baler?
Balers are recycling machines used to compact your waste materials into dense, consistent bales. This allows for simple storage and transportation of your recyclable materials. Horizontal balers come in a variety of styles and capabilities to reflect the needs of your facility.
At Balemaster, our horizontal balers are used to process several materials, including:
- Corrugated boxes
- Folding cartons
- Paper products
- Aluminum cans
- PET plastic bottles
- And more.
We have a wide selection of horizontal balers that can accommodate any material and any level of waste production. While vertical balers often require manual loading and can only handle small quantities, horizontal balers are equipped to process even the largest input of recyclable materials.
Overall, a horizontal baler is used to create compact bales from your recyclable materials. This makes it easier to store and transport your waste products. At Balemaster, we offer a wide selection of horizontal balers that can be used by any business to streamline your recycling process.
Where are Horizontal Balers Used?
Many facilities use horizontal balers. In general, they are used in places that generate significant quantities of recyclable waste. Fortunately, there are many different styles of baler machines. This allows for every facility to find a solution that is unique to their needs.
The most common locations to find a horizontal baler include:
- Industrial facilities
- Distribution centers
- Manufacturing plants
- Waste handling facilities
- Retail locations
Because they come in many styles and sizes, there is a horizontal baler for any location. Some designs are made for smaller spaces, while some are designed with heavy duty production in mind. Regardless of your needs, we have horizontal balers that will maximize your efficiency and improve your recycling process. For every facility, a horizontal baler offers many benefits. Call us to understand how our horizontal baler machines can improve productivity and drive profits for your business.
How Can Horizontal Balers Improve Your Business?
The benefits of a horizontal baler are innumerable. By automating much of the recycling process, these machines free up your personnel for other tasks. In addition, they create more effective means to store and transport your recyclable materials. All-in-all, our recycling equipment can boost productivity and profits for your business. See the benefits below.
- Efficiency: With a horizontal baler from Balemaster, your recyclable materials will be quickly and efficiently made into compact bales for storage and transport. These industrial recycling machines work diligently to process your recyclables. All you have to do is load the materials into the feed (manually or with automatic conveyors), then the machine will handle the rest. The recycling process has never been simpler.
- Profits: Because horizontal balers can act automatically and require little intervention, you save money on labor costs. In addition, they create compact bales out of your recyclable materials, which allows for cheaper transport. Implementing a horizontal baler can cut costs and drive profits for your business.
- Safety: We keep safety at the forefront when we design our recycling equipment. Therefore, a horizontal baler from Balemaster is created to withstand the force of the baling process and allow for easy operation. These industrial recycling machines are created with safety in mind.
- Customizability: Along with our baler lineup, we offer a variety of add-ons that can further improve the efficacy of your recycling process. For example, we can install a shredder that processes your paper and cardboard wastes into smaller pieces for more effective baling. We also have conveyor systems that will auto-feed your baler, as well as transport and storage systems that allow the entire process to be automated.
- Automatic systems: In addition to our add-ons that automate your baling system, we also have horizontal auto-tie balers. These machines tie each bale for you so that you don’t need dedicated staff. Instead, a horizontal auto-tie baler can improve your efficiency and fully automate the process.
Overall, there are many benefits to installing a horizontal baler in your facility. From increased profits and safety to improved efficiency and automation, our balers will make your recycling process simple. Contact Balemater today to start designing your recycling solution.
Contact Balemaster Today for Industry-Leading Horizontal Balers
Every facility has unique recycling and waste management needs. From the fully automatic E-Series Baler to our lineup of manual-tie horizontal closed door balers, we have the best selection for every company. Whether you need a compact option such as the HD-60 Series or a heavy duty choice like the Fat Boy Baler, we’ll find your solution.
In addition to our horizontal balers themselves, we offer a variety of add-on equipment to further automate your recycling process. This can include a metering conveyor, a fluffer, and a shredder. Together, these pieces of recycling machinery will automate your waste management process and drive productivity, efficiency, and profits for your business.
Don’t wait another moment! Contact Balemaster today to begin designing your optimal recycling solutions with our horizontal balers.