LOW RPM "QUIET" SHREDDER
The 1400 Series Quiet Shredder has been specially engineered to reduce the noise and dust produced in a shredding operation. The unit is equipped with multiple slow speed arbors to produce "hand" size pieces that are ideal for high density baling.
Features & Advantages
- 1400 Series Shredder features ( 3 ) 5 ¾" thick solid steel arbor shafts that rotate within a range of 20-60 rpm
- Shredder is equipped with Touch-Screen and PLC Controls to help visualize the operation, as well as, provide diagnostics and system efficiency tracking.
- Overfeed sensors are included to prevent possible jams. When activated, the shredder will go into an "auto-reverse" mode until the jam is cleared.
- Exterior mounted grease fittings for quick routine maintenance.
- Units are available in 63, 76, 90, 103, and 117" widths for a variety of waste applications.
- Optional Core Feeder will process cores up to 5 ½" in diameter, with wall thicknesses up to ½".
- The 1400 Series Shredder is supplied complete with NEMA 12 enclosure, conveyor belt, controls, safety cable at feed inlet, and keyed on/off switch.