Serving a Wide Variety of Key Markets.
WAREHOUSE / DISTRIBUTION
Balemaster balers offer an ideal combination of accessories to meet your unique corrugated trash line baling requirements. Whether you need to make a couple bales per day or several bales per hour, a baler from Balemaster can be equipped to meet your exact needs.
Most common features & advantages of a Balemaster baler:
- Heavy Duty
completes the tie-off cycle in less than 30 seconds. Auto-Tier's simplistic design uses fewer component parts than any other Tier on the market. Most reliable Auto-tier available
- Most Comprehensive Touch Screen Controller in the industry, features over 50 information screens.
- Large Feed Hoppers, from 46" wide to 75" long are available to accommodate large upright shipping boxes and flattened mother-cartons.
- Unique Bale Density Control system automatically and continuously regulates the tensioning force exerted by the side density cylinders. The Bale Density control system creates squeezing force to achieve the highest bale density possible. No adjustments are required.
- Trunnion Mounted Main Hydraulic Cylinder is standard on all "EO" Series Models. 8, 10 and 12" diameter cylinders are available to satisfy your bale density requirements.
- Energy Efficient Hydraulic Power Packs from 25 to 150 Horsepower are available to meet your capacity demands. Cycling Capacities of up to 45,000 cubic feet per hour are available to meet your busiest season.
- Heavy Duty Welded Construction throughout.